Why Join Our Team?
- Prime Care cares about its employees
- We value consistency and longevity
- Prime Care always considers its workers safety and well being by considering travel time and distance when scheduling
- Field workers are always given detailed travel directions and a full explanation of the patient they will be servicing.
- Our supportive administrative staff is always just a phone call away 24/7. Prime Care does not use voicemail or have an answering service.
- We try very hard to assign our field workers to the same patient and keep their schedule the same weekly.
What we offer:
- Full Time and Part Time employment
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- All home care staff must have a NYS Certificate to be employed at Prime Care.
- Prime Care provides applicants with an exhaustive orientation to all of our company policies.
- In-Service will be given as part of the application process and then every 6 months thereafter.
What to Bring When You Apply (best Mon – Thur 10a-12p):
- NYS Certificate
- 2 Forms of ID
- Most recent physical exam form
- All relevant information on past employment
- Dates worked
- Names of previous employers